Book A RoomBest Rate Guarantee
Hotel Haarhuis is open for hotel guests. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the city center of Arnhem. We have taken a number of measures to ensure the safety of our guests and our employees. You can view these measures below:
The hotel remains open. For the time being, reservations on the basis of accommodation and breakfast to go can be honoured.
- Disinfectant: Disinfectant is available at the entrance of the hotel and we kindly request that you disinfect your hands before entering the hotel.
- All our public areas and rooms are disinfected frequently
- Our employees wear protective equipment and a face mask. As of December 1, a face mask is mandatory in the Netherlands in all public areas. This means that wearing a face mask in our hotel is mandatory.
- You are requested to pay preferably by debet or credit card
- The gym is closed
- Room service is not available.
- Our housekeeping will not enter your hotel room for cleaning while you are present in the room.
- Restaurant & The House Lounge (lobby) are closed
- HOEK Coffee & Pastry; open for take-away & delivery
- Bike & e-chopper rental are available
Hotel Haarhuis keeps a close eye on the developments regarding the COVID-19 virus. The above measures will be adjusted in the event of developments and on the advice of the gouverment of the Netherlands.