Hotel Haarhuis is open. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the city center of Arnhem. To ensure the safety of our guests and our employees we have taken a number of measures. You can view these measures below.
- The breakfast buffet is available daily in our restaurant on the ground floor. To avoid crowds, we work with time locks, which you can reserve in advance at our reception when you check in.
- It is possible to order room service in your hotel room. This can be done by telephone or via the tablet in your room (tablet available in a limited number of rooms). Room service is available until 10 PM (9 PM on Sundays).
- Our housekeeping will not enter your hotel room for cleaning when you are present in the room.
- Our fitness is open daily for hotel guests.
- Bicycle rental and E-chopper rental are available at the reception.
- Restaurant LOCALS and HOEK Coffee & Pastry are open.
- BLOU Rooftop Bar is closed until the 25th of March, 2022.
- Meetings/events: Meeting & Events are allowed. Do you have questions about a meeting or event? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 003126-4427441.
Your health, safety and well-being, as well as that of our employees, is very important to us at Hotel Haarhuis. Therefore, we kindly ask you to follow the hygiene policy during your stay at our hotel:
- Disinfectant: Disinfectant is available at the entrance of the hotel and we kindly request that you disinfect your hands before entering the hotel
- You are requested not to shake hands with hotel staff or other guests
- Wash your hands regularly in accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- You are requested to pay preferably by debet or credit card