COVID-19 MEASURES (from the 25th of september)
From Saturday the 25th of September, we are obliged by the government to ask for a the coronavirus entry pass. You can get a coronavirus entry pass if you are fully vaccinated, have valid proof of recovery or a negative result from a coronavirus test taken less than 24 hours before entry. We kindly ask you to have this pass ready on arrival. We would like to allow everyone in our hotel without any exclusion, but unfortunately the measures from the government do not make this possible for us.
For more information about the the coronavirus entry pass, please visit the website of the government of the Netherlands.
MEASURES DURING YOUR STAY
In addition to the coronavirus entry pass, the following measures apply during your stay in our hotel:
- The breakfast buffet is available daily in our restaurant on the ground floor. To avoid crowds, we work with time locks, which you can reserve in advance at our reception when you check in.
- It is possible to order room service in your hotel room. This can be done by telephone or via the tablet in your room (tablet available in a limited number of rooms).
- Our housekeeping will not enter your hotel room for cleaning when you are present in the room.
- Our fitness is open daily for hotel guests.
- Bicycle rental and E-chopper rental are available at the reception.
- Restaurant Perron 5 and HOEK are open. Reservations can be made through the reception.
- BLOU Rooftop Bar is also open. You are requested to book in advance via www.blourooftopbar.nl
- Meetings/events: From September the 25th, the 1,5 meters apart will no longer be applied. You must also be in possession of a coronavirus entry pass. Upon arrival we will ask you for this pass. Do you have questions about a meeting or event? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 003126-4427441.
Your health, safety and well-being, as well as that of our employees, is very important to us at Hotel Haarhuis. Therefore, we kindly ask you to follow the hygiene policy during your stay at our hotel:
- Disinfectant: Disinfectant is available at the entrance of the hotel and we kindly request that you disinfect your hands before entering the hotel
- You are requested not to shake hands with hotel staff or other guests
- Wash your hands regularly in accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- You are requested to pay preferably by debet or credit card