Book A RoomBest Rate Guarantee
A bridge too far package
More than 70 years ago the battle of Arnhem as part of Operation "Market Garden" took place in the city centre of Arnhem. The Rhine Bridge, known as "A Bridge Too Far", was the final goal of Operation Market Garden. In September 1944 soldiers bravely fought against the Germans. The bridge was called the John Frost Bridge since 1978 and is named after the British Lieutenant-Colonel John Dutton Frost, who was the leader of this Airborne Force.
On walking distance from this famous bridge is Hotel Haarhuis located. Hotel Haarhuis is celebrating her 99th birthday this year. In 1918 the hotel started as a small coffeehouse which had a couple of rooms. During World War II the hotel was complete destroyed. With Marshall help Hotel Haarhuis was rebuild in 1953. Not as a coffeehouse, but as a hotel. In the past years Hotel Haarhuis has expanded. Now it's a fullservice four star hotel with 124 rooms.
A bridge too far package includes
- 2x overnight stay in double room with shower
- 2x Breakfast buffet
- Ticket Airborne Museum 'Hartenstein' Oosterbeek
- 1x 3-course dinner in our restaurant
- Information flyer: Battle of Arnhem Information Center
- City map of Arnhem
Price A bridge too far package
€ 132,50 per person
Additional fees and extras
- Single charge: € 35,00 per person per night
- Upgrade comfort room with bath: € 15,00 per room per night
- Upgrade superior room with bath & rain shower: € 40,00 per room per night
For reservations please contact us at 0031-26-4427441 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*One souvenir per room. Price does not include city tax € 2,00 p.p.p.n.